Having completed SCC School of Nursing in 2015, Alla Shovenko rotated between being a bedside nurse at the hospital, working as an IV nurse, and a home visiting nurse.
After having a baby and staying home to take care of her, she started having an interest in aesthetics in 2020. She entered a medical training program to get certified in Fillers and Botox.
While trying to get more experience in injectables, she was fortunate to be accepted into intense training from Allergen through Trifecta Med SPA and has trained and shadowed other great injectors. Her goal is to make every client confident and beautiful.
- Allergen Institute hands-on Training for Botox
- Allergan institute hands-on training for Juvederm Voluma XS
- Continuing Education of Doctor Salimova in Botox
- Continuing Education hands-on Essential Injector Course
- Continuing Education Facial Anatomy Course of Dr. Stefaniuk
- Hands on Russian Lip Technique by Alla Vyshnya, RN
- Hands on PRP course by Alla Vyshnya, RN